To provide unsurpassed before and after sales service and support, Yamazaki Mazak has established Technology Centers, where customers can be introduced to new manufacturing concepts as well as learn how to increase the productivity of machines that are already installed. Together with Technical Centers that are the base of sales and service, Yamazaki Mazak has established 80 support bases all over the world.More
- High-Speed, High-Accuracy Cutting with Higher Energy Conversion Efficiency
- New MAZATROL PreviewG for high speed and high accuracy cutting
- The Multi-Control Torch and the variety of Intelligent Functions provide incomparable operator support
- Double column machining center designed for high precision and high productivity
- No.40 taper integral spindle / motor for high speed and high accuracy machining
- 4 spindle specifications are available to meet a wide variety of workpiece material requirements
Software modules are available that can comprise a comprehensive system for machine shop management. With functions ranging from machining program generation, centralized tool management, production scheduling to remote monitoring of machine status in real time, the sharing of data over a network will streamline the management of your machine shop to provide the highest efficiency.MORE
- Reduced non-cutting time thanks to high speed acceleration and rapid traverse rate
- Tools are directly changed to/from the spindle to the magazine to ensure high reliabiliy
- Reduced machine width for compact space
- Thanks to the integral spindle / motor, vibration is minimized during high-speed operation to ensure exceptional surface finishes.
- Unsurpassed ease of operation, thanks to the advanced MAZATROL SmoothC and SmoothG CNC systems.
* Standard equipment CNC system varies by market - the MAZATROL SmoothG is optionally available for markets where the MAZATROL SmoothC is standard equipment.
- Multiple-side, complex machining in a single setup.
- High-power spindle for heavy-duty cutting.
- Longest Y-axis strokes in this machine class.
- Tilting rotary table for machining multiple surfaces.
- Wide range of table sizes, spindle specifications and automation equipment available.
- Turning operation available for enhanced process integration (i-700T, i-800T)
Cross-border Business Support
News & Events Around MazakComplete coverage of the latest in innovation
World Parts Center
To realize timely spare parts delivery all over the world, Yamazaki Mazak has established large parts centers in Belgium, the United States, Singapore and China. The World Parts Center in Minokamo Japan that operates 24/7 to administer and distribute spare parts to parts centers all over the world. Yamazaki Mazak currently stocks more than 1.2 million spare parts all over the world and ships more than 96% of spare parts within 24 hours of receiving an order .More