To provide unsurpassed before and after sales service and support, Yamazaki Mazak has established Technology Centers, where customers can be introduced to new manufacturing concepts as well as learn how to increase the productivity of machines that are already installed. Together with Technical Centers that are the base of sales and service, Yamazaki Mazak has established 80 support bases all over the world.More
- Floor space requirement is 20% smaller than comparable machines.
- Integral spindle/motor for high-accuracy, high-speed machining.
- Increased ease of operation and maintenance.
- Multiple-side, complex machining in a single setup.
- High-power spindle for heavy-duty cutting.
- Longest Y-axis strokes in this machine class.
- Tilting rotary table for machining multiple surfaces.
- Wide range of table sizes, spindle specifications and automation equipment available.
- Turning operation available for enhanced process integration (i-700T, i-800T)
- Box construction for maximum rigidity to ensure high accuracy machining.
- Powerful, high-speed HSK-A63 26000 rpm 45 kW integral spindle/motor is standard equipment.
- High speed simultaneous 5-axis machining for minimum cycle times.
Cross-border Business Support
News & Events Around MazakComplete coverage of the latest in innovation
World Parts Center
To realize timely spare parts delivery all over the world, Yamazaki Mazak has established large parts centers in Belgium, the United States, Singapore and China. Additionally, in April 2008 Yamazaki Mazak established the World Parts Center in Minokamo Japan that operates 24/7 to administer and distribute spare parts to parts centers all over the world. Yamazaki Mazak currently stocks more than 1.2 million spare parts all over the world and ships more than 96% of spare parts within 24 hours of receiving an order .More